Thank you for continuing to help us grow the Whole Hog Barbecue Series! Your local contest is an important part of the series, and we want to work together to grow your attendance, and overall awareness of the series across N.C. and the region. We hope you’ll consider taking the below steps as you plan and promote your contest. Please contact us with any questions, ideas or concerns.
- When you send us your event details, include your Facebook page or Twitter handle. We’d like to make sure we are following you so we can help promote your event.
- As you plan your event and promote it, consider including the Whole Hog Barbecue Series logo in your materials. We will be happy to provide it in any format you may need.
- Link to the Series social media channels in any tweets or posts.
o Facebook: facebook.com/wholehogbarbecue
o Instagram: instagram.com/wholehogbarbecue
During and Post-Event
- If you’re posting to social media, please tag @wholehogbarbecue and/or @ncpork. We’d love to share your content!
- Hashtags are a fun way to tie to similar events, and the Series. Popular tags for the Series, pork and contests include: #wholehogbarbecue #ncpork #wholehog #ncbbq #ncporkproud
- If you post pictures on Facebook or Instagram, tag us or post them on our Facebook page.