The Lake Gaston Regional Chamber of Commerce is getting ready for our 1st Annual Lizard Creek Jam & BBQ Battle (taking place of our Battle of the BBQ) on Saturday, June 23, from 4-9 p.m.
NEW for this event…
- There will be 1st, 2nd & 3rd place Culinary awards with cash prizes.
- The highest score received by a cooker using charcoal or wood will be presented a separate award.
- *The prize money for showmanship has increased, but the number of awards given will depend upon the number of entries received in that category.*
- This year there will only be one Tasters’ Choice Award with a cash prize for the cooking team receiving the most tasters’ choice votes.
- All those who place will receive both a cash prize and a trophy/plaque. See award details below.
- The number of entries is limited to 20 cooking teams. If you are interested in participating, return your completed official entry form ASAP (entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis)
Mary Lou Kellogg